Monday, November 26, 2007

Self limitation

I am sure you must have said this, I am not going to do this since I am not good at this. And some people are quite empathic about what all they could NEVER ever do. And of course it ends with "I am like this."
Well honestly I don't think they are! They are just plain lazy. No let me see WE are plain lazy cause even I have indulged in this laziness.
So here's the quote for today: "If only you were half as confident about yourself as you are about your weaknesses you would be a much better person."

Note: I should have said this earlier but I really love a healthy debate about my blog so plz plz disagree and let me know about it.

2 comments:

Deepak Chembath said...

Very true

Rujuta said...

You are so right...People don't like to step out of their comfort zones, I think it's the fear of what you can't see...
A good way to overcome that is to say I can't do it and then go ahead and prove yourself wrong :)