Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"ISB-T 20 champions"

I could write about how great it felt and what an amazing feat it is for a school which is only 6 years old but that would hardly be characteristic of 'random quotes'. So here are my random thoughts on this whole issue.
We are proud to be in a school which is highly regarded and this was a good vindication of what we have believed in but then came the numerous articles and comments about how IIM's didn't make it and how wrong the ranking was etc. and I thought that maybe its the price of fame.

Personally, 3 schools which had rejected my application for MBA are now ranked below ISB. Such is life ppl, the only thing permanent is change and that brings me to a quote my friend V's philosophy on life:
I am just an instrument who does what needs to be done without pride or guilt though once the task is done, there is a feeling of happiness.
Food for thought? For all of us students and ISB since all of us need to keep going- all the way to the top!

No comments: